Careers at GoNutrition®
At GoNutrition® we are always on the lookout for outstanding talent that can make a difference by joining our team here in South Manchester. Even if we don't have a role available to fit your skill set we still want to hear from you. This will ensure that should such a role become available, you will be at the top of our list.
Who are we looking for?
We are always keen to hear from talented people so if you tick the boxes below, please get in touch with us at email@example.com:
- Proven performers and rising stars
- People with a strong can-do approach to work and who want to make a difference
- People with entrepreneurial flair
- People who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about what they do
- People who work hard but also play hard
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic online Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to drive development of the local markets using a wide variety of marketing channels and projects focused on increasing online traffic and sales volumes to agreed targets; together with creating recommendations on market activity to drive the business forward, taking responsibility of local territory activities in a wide variety of areas.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Focus on increasing revenue and customer numbers to agreed targets
- Assist in the retention of customers through CRM activities
- Implement online marketing activities in conjunction with the marketing team
- Undertake local country research (consumers, market, competitors, products) and feedback to marketing management
- Manage local country PR activities across press, agency, ambassadors and product activities
- Implementation and maintenance of online advertising through partner sites
- Help co-ordinate local country offline activities such as press advertising, events and partner marketing
- Identify and assist in the management of local country ambassadors
- Manage local social media
- Manage the affiliation programme for the foreign markets
- Support with the implementation of PPC campaigns
- Regularly report on all activities and country performance based on key metrics
- Degree in sports nutrition or relevant marketing or business discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Experience within an online marketing role
- Hands on local knowledge of the relevant market
- Experience of managing projects from business case presentation to bottom line delivery
- Native or fluent in a foreign language (ideally German and/or Italian) and English (written and spoken)
- In-depth understanding of consumer behaviour and preferences within local markets
- Excellent data analysis and project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel and intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office programmes.
- Attention to Detail: Makes sure that work is complete and accurate, ensuring a balance of quality and timeliness
- Delivers on Promises: Sets accurate and realistic expectations and delivers on those expectations
- Customer Focus: Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of their jobs and ensuring that a high quality service is provided to each customer
- Team Work: Work co-operatively with others at all times and works to build professional and constructive relationships across the business
- Understanding GoNutrition: Understanding the department’s and wider company objectives
- Adaptable: Responds and adapts positively to changing circumstances and continues to work on solutions in a climate of ambiguity
- Communication Skills: Efficiently communicates with others and listens to other
- Planning & Reviewing: Plans, prioritises and organises effectively to achieve the goal
- Dynamic: Challenges the status quo and continually looks to improve the way we work
- Decision Making Skills: The ability to identify and analyse relevant information to produce a course of action whilst understanding the consequences
- Entrepreneurial Flair: Seeks out new opportunities, considering and evaluating risk in order to enhance results
- Tenacious: Persists and remains determined to achieve the end goal and overcome all challenges and obstacles.
- Resilient: Deals effectively with pressure, remains optimistic even under adversity and recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Driven and Motivated: Visible desire for themselves and others to succeed.
- Passionate: Shows a genuine enthusiasm for their role and the company.
- Pro-Active: Actively seeks opportunities to improve the working environment, processes and procedures.
- An interest in sport and health & fitness
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Strictly no agencies, please.
Monocore, GoNutrition's parent company, is seeking a PHP Web Developer to head its e-commerce development team in South Manchester. The successful candidate will manage the maintenance and development of Monocore's two brand websites and be a key player in the development of new sites.
Applicants need to be commercially minded, self motivated and able to manage projects from inception to completion. All of Monocore's websites run on Magento Enterprise, so prior experience and expertise with this platform is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of one of the UK's fastest growing nutrition brands and gives you the chance to make your mark on our sites and contribute towards their further growth.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Managing and maintaining development of four Magento Enterprise stores
- Leading the development of new functionality that drives revenue
- Acting as the lead technical contact for Magento within the business
- Controlling Git/Beanstalk repositories and deployments
- Handling integrations with third party systems
- Graduate with a minimum of three years' commercial experience
- A good degree in computer science or a related field
Essential skills and experience
- At least two years' experience in Magento development
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Prior experience of managing development teams and deployments
- Strong skills in the use of Git and Beanstalk
- Exceptional attention to detail
Desirable skills and experience
- Prior experience in managing development teams
- Linux web server administration skills
- Experience of HTML5 and CSS3 responsive design
- A solid understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines
- A good understanding of e-commerce business requirements
- Prior experience with analytics and A/B MVT testing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and ambitious
- Able to behave professionally and communicate effectively at all levels
- Good organisation skills
Please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com. If you have one, a link to your public GitHub (or similar) repository would also be appreciated. Strictly no agencies, please.
How do I apply?
Please email us a copy of your CV and tell us which role you are interested in. We're also keen to hear from other applicants who think they may have skills we would find useful. We will keep your CV on file and you will be considered for any jobs we currently have available and for any that become available in the future. No agencies please.