- 100ml Maple Syrup
- 150g Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 60ml Coconut Milk
- 60g Vegan Blend (Chocolate)
- 50g Chopped Dark Chocolate (I used a dairy & refined sugar free one)
- 130g Smooth Peanut Butter (add a pinch of salt if yours is unsalted)
- (makes 14 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 150oc and line baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Simply combine all the ingredients together in a bowl until you have a soft cookie dough.
- Roll pieces of the dough between your hands before pressing them into cookie shapes on the baking trays.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the trays for 5 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.
Products In This Recipe...
|Gluten Free Rolled Oats||Peanut Butter||Vegan Blend|