This stunning Cacao Nib Brownies recipe was invented by the genius that is @nutritiouslynaughty and is an absolute favourite with everyone at GN HQ! The recipe tastes great and is packed full of gluten free & refined sugar free ingredients. Give it a whirl and be sure to tag @GoNutritionUK in any of your social media posts.
- 50g Gluten Free Pure Fine Oats
- 30g Ground Almonds
- 250g Medjool Dates, stoned
- 110g Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Large Eggs
- 75g Cacao Powder
- 100ml Oat Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30g Cacao Nibs
Peanut Butter Sauce:
- 3 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- With greaseproof paper, grease and line your 8x8 inch brownie tin,
- In a food processor, combine the eggs, vanilla, oat milk, coconut oil and dates until you have formed a smooth batter.
- Add in the ground almonds, cacao powder, gluten free oat flour and 25g of the cacao nibs and mix completely.
- Pour batter into the brownie tin and sprinle the remaining cacao nibs onto the surface.
- Bake the mix for 15 minutes.
- Cook thoroughly and cut into 12 equal pieces.
- For the chocolate sauce, simply melt the coconut oil over a simmering pan of water and then whisk in the other ingredients.