- 150ml Water
- 1tsp. Cinnamon
- 4g Baking Powder
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 40g GN Egg Whites
- 60g GN Chocolate Callets
- 150g Chunky Blended Oats
- 50g GN Salted Caramel Whey
- 2 Ripe (Brown) Bananas - 225g
- GN Deluxe Peanut Butter (Toffee Crunch)
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (cocoa powder, oats, whey, baking powder, cinnamon and 2/3 callets), mixing thoroughly.
- In a smaller bowl, mash up the bananas until the lumps are gone and add in the egg whites and water to mix together.
- Next, combine the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and a little butter spray to stop the produce sticking whilst cooking.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and throw on the rest of the callets.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes or prick the middle with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Cut into 8 slices and layer up with drizzled peanut butter in between each layer.