Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter Banana Bread
[caption id="attachment_6634" align="aligncenter" width="597"]
Recipe by adamacros
Who knew PB Banana Bread could look and taste SO
good?! This isn't a recipe you want, this is a recipe that you NEED
to get your hands stuck into!
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (cocoa powder, oats, whey, baking powder, cinnamon and 2/3 callets), mixing thoroughly.
- In a smaller bowl, mash up the bananas until the lumps are gone and add in the egg whites and water to mix together.
- Next, combine the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and a little butter spray to stop the produce sticking whilst cooking.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and throw on the rest of the callets.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes or prick the middle with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Cut into 8 slices and layer up with drizzled peanut butter in between each layer.
985kcal | 93C | 50F | 43P