Crunchy Choc Chip Protein Banana Bread
[caption id="attachment_6473" align="aligncenter" width="750"]
Recipe by @adamacros
Satisfy your cravings and indulge in this Chocolate Protein Banana Bread at under 200kcal per slice!
- 150ml Water
- 12g Brown Sugar
- 2 Bananas (207g)
- 30ml Liquid Egg Whites
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 150g Semi Blended Pure Fine Oats
- 50g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 50g Whey 80 Salted Caramel
- In a bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, whey, milk chocolate chips, brown sugar and semi-blended Pure Fine Oats.
- Separately in another bowl, mash 2 bananas, add the egg whites and water.
- Mix both mixtures together and stick in the oven at 170C for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, stick a toothpick in to see whether it comes out clean or not. If it does, your bread is ready to eat, if not, stick it back in for a few more minutes!
Macros (Per 1/8th Loaf)
190kcal | 24C | 5F | 9P
Products In This Recipe...
|Whey Protein 80
||Pure Fine Oats