Chocolate Protein Ferrero Rocher
There aren't many things that are better than waking up knowing that you have an amazing cheat day ahead of you. Being spoilt for choice when it comes to what pizza you should have and what to snack on between meals.
We can help make one of those decisions a little easier... If you want to get your day off to an awesome start then make sure you bake a batch of these beauties!
This simple 5 step recipe will create around 12 to 14 protein balls which can be stored in the fridge if you manage to not eat them all at once.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave / in a pan on the hob and mix in to the dry ingredients along with the Peanut Butter.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the bowl and roll the mixture into balls. Return to fridge for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate & oil, coat the balls in this and return to the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting!
We would love to see what all your creations turn out like. Make sure you follow and tag us in your pictures on Instagram