Cinnamon and Maple Cookie Sandwich recipe
[caption id="attachment_3485" align="aligncenter" width="420"]
Cinnamon and Maple Cookie Sandwich[/caption]
Cinnamon and Maple Cookie Sandwich Ingredients:
- 15g maple syrup casein
- 20g cinnamon whey more nuts
- 1tsp maple syrup
- 25ml almond milk
- 1/4 tsp caramel extract
- 6 cinnamon/vanilla stevia drops
- Pinch sea salt
- 15g peanut flour
- 30ml almond milk
- 5g maple syrup casein
- 15ml almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Natvia
- Sea salt, to taste
Cinnamon and Maple Cookie Sandwich Method:
1) In a small bowl, combine the peanut flour with 30ml almond milk until smooth. Microwave for 15 seconds, stirring half way through. Add the casein, 15ml almond milk, Natvia and salt and stir until smooth. Leave in the fridge whilst you make the cookies. Make this well in advance if possible.
2) Preheat the oven to 170C.
3) In a bowl, mix all of the cookie ingredients together to form a dough. Divide in two and shape into cookie shapes. Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes.
4) Allow to cool slightly before sandwiching the warm cookies with about half of the peanut mixture. Drizzle with choc shot, if desired, and eat up!
Cinnamon and Maple Cookie Sandwich Macros:
YOUR VIEW: Made this Cinnamon and Maple Cookie Sandwich recipe or want to see something specific from Hebe next time?
COMMENT below what you've cooked or would like to see and we'll pass it on!