We've teamed up with homebakingcheshire to put together this delicious Cinnamon Toasted Banana Bread that can be prepped in under 10 minutes! Let's get started and dig into this recipe!
- 140g Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 140g Caster Sugar
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 140g Self-Raising Flour
- 30g Whey 80 Simply Banana
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add the eggs with a little flour. Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder, whey 80, a sprinkle of cinnamon and bananas.
- Pour into the tin and bake for about 30 mins until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
- Mix the icing sugar with 2-3 tsp water to make a runny icing. Drizzle the icing across the top of the cake and sprinkle on your cinnamon!