Is all that hard work you put into your diet getting you nowhere? You're not alone. Many of us keep making the same diet mistakes. Here I share the most common dieting mistakes I have seen and these are the main points that you will take away:
- Trying to sustaining a very low calorie diet is recipe for disaster and a great way to lose muscle mass.
- Concentrate on your lifestyle and habits.
- Most people don't realise that they would look better and become more efficient at burning fat if they simply had more muscle.
- Bosselaers I1, Buemann B, Victor OJ, Astrup A. Twenty-four-hour energy expenditure and substrate utilization in body builders. Am J Clin Nutr. 1994 Jan;59(1):10-2.
- Helms E, Aragon A, Fitschen P. Evidence-based recommendations for natural bodybuilding contest preparation: nutrition and supplementation. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2014; 11 (20).