- 40g GN Maple Pancake Protein Powder
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Extra chopped banana for topping
- Handful of chopped almonds for topping
- Seperate egg whites and yolk into two separate bowls.
- Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Add protein powder, banana, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to the bowl with the yolks and beat with a fork until smooth.
- Gently add and fold the egg whites into the banana mixture.
- Heat your frying pan and add 1/4 of the mixture into the pan and cook for 60 to 90 seconds each side.
- Add your toppings and serve immediately!