200ml milk of choice
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 banana chopped into thin slices
- Grease a large frying pan and set to a medium heat
- Chop the banana and set aside
- Throw all the rest of the ingredients into a blender starting with the milk and vanilla.
- Put a piece of banana onto a spoon or a scoop and add the mix.
- Pour into the pan and make sure the banana sits in the middle and is covered.
- As soon as they bubble, flip them and cook on the other side
- They’ll cook really quickly so don’t do more than 3/4 at once
- Serve up with dips of choice. I used maple syrup and powdered peanut butter made up with water.
- Best served warm.