- 8 Oreos
- 2 tbs butter
- 250g quark
- 1 vanilla protein yogurt
- 1 scoop GN Whey 80
- Preheat the oven to 150c fan
- Halve the Oreos and scrape out the stuff (leave it aside for later)
- Smash the biscuits up into crumbs
- In a pan over a medium heat melt the butter with the Oreo crumbs.
- Tightly pack into a baking tin and bake for 5-8 mins.
- Let it cool.
- Mix all your other ingredients including the stuff together well.
- Spoon onto base and smooth out.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours and eat.