These chocolate protein banana muffins are the perfect post work out a treat or guilt-free dessert when you have that sweet tooth craving! Perfect for on the go too to stay on top of all your nutrition needs! Ingredients
- 2 scoops GN Chocolate Whey Protein 80
- GN Pro-Crunch Spread
- 130 g GN Pure Fine Oats
- 3 tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 160ml milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coco nibs
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C (350 F)
- Mix together the whey powder and oats with the baking powder & salt
- Add the mashed bananas & stir to a smooth consistency. Add in the cacao nibs.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan on low heat.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, egg, milk & vanilla before folding into the dry ingredients.
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cases
- Bake for 20 mins until cooked. While still hot, spread some Pro-Crunch Spread over the muffins for an extra protein and chocolate hit!
- Enjoy with some Greek yoghurt and frozen fruit!