GN Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins
These chocolate protein banana muffins are the perfect post work out a treat or guilt-free dessert when you have that sweet tooth craving! Perfect for on the go too to stay on top of all your nutrition needs!
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C (350 F)
- Mix together the whey powder and oats with the baking powder & salt
- Add the mashed bananas & stir to a smooth consistency. Add in the cacao nibs.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan on low heat.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, egg, milk & vanilla before folding into the dry ingredients.
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cases
- Bake for 20 mins until cooked. While still hot, spread some Pro-Crunch Spread over the muffins for an extra protein and chocolate hit!
- Enjoy with some Greek yoghurt and frozen fruit!
A big thank you to our #gngang member Grace Lynch
for sharing this recipe!