- 80g corn flour
- 30g vanilla whey 80
- 15g oat flour
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 whole egg and 1 yolk
- 200g vanilla quark
- 3tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 160c fan
- Mix your dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet and stir well until it forms a thick paste.
- Cover and put in the fridge for a few hours.
- Pour batter into a greased doughnut pan and bake for 12-15 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Dip or cover with pro crunch spread and sprinkle with your favourite toppings.