- 55g milk chocolate
- 30g GN Triple Chocolate Whey 80
- 40g rice krispies
- 30g raisins
- 30g mini marshmallows
- 3-4 tablespoons soy milk
- Mini eggs for the top
- Mix the protein powder with 1 tablespoon of soy milk until it forms a smooth paste then add the rest of the milk.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate over a pan of hot water.
- Add the protein mixture to the chocolate and stir.
- Then add all the dry ingredients except the mini eggs and combine them all.
- Portion out the chocolate rice krispie mixture into 8 cupcake cases and then put some mini eggs on top to make it easter themed.
- Pop them in the fridge for an hour and then they’re ready to eat!
- 5g protein
- 4g fat
- 19g carbs