- 1 scoop Whey 80
- 20g oat flour (ground oats)
- 1tbs cocoa
- 1tbs dark sugar
- 1/2 tbs GN Flax seed powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2tbs Pro-Crunch spread plus 4 tbs for centres.
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Chopped dark chocolate chips. (Optional)
- Pre heat oven to 160c fan and prepare a baking tray with some baking paper.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add all the wet including the pro crunch spread and whey more nuts and microwave for 20secs.
- Stir all the wet together until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry until it forms a sticky(ish) dough.
- Stir in choc chips (optional but essential)
- Take a quarter of the mixture and flatten into a cookie shape with your hands.
- Flatten out half the remaining pro crunch spread with your hands and put in the middle
- Top with another quarter of the mixture with your hands keeping the shape of the cookie.
- Repeat for each cookie and bake for approx15 mins or until it gets to the desired consistency.