Ingredients170g SR flour 60g Whey Protein 80 15g cocoa 1tsp baking powder. 2 bananas 150ml water 2 egg whites 1tsp vanilla 50g butterscotch protein mousse 180ml milk/water (milk is best)
MethodFor the ice cream
- Mix up your protein mousse and put in a Tupperware in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until hard.
- Preheat oven to 170c fan. And grease a loaf tin. I like to put the tin in the oven while I mix the ingredients.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas and mix all the wet in.
- Combine the wet and dry and mix well.
- Pour into your loaf tin and bake for 35-40 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely then chop lengthways either in half or into three.
- Take your protein mousse out of the freezer and spread in between the layers.
- Put some cling film in the bottom of your loaf tin covering completely.
- Put the layers in the loaf tin and freeze.
- Lash a loaf of stuff on it and enjoy.
- Let it defrost a little before eating so the sponge goes soft.