- 85g oat flour (ground oats)
- 30g whey 80
- 10g powdered PB
- 1 tbs cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 bananas
- 1 egg white
- 85ml water
- Preheat oven to 170c(fan) and grease a mini loaf tin.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Either put all the wet ingredients into a blender and blitz or mash the banana into a fine paste and mix the rest of the wet in.
- Pour the banana mix in and mix well until it forms a batter.
- Pour mix into sections of the tin
- Put it in the oven for 25-30mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Macros per slice
- Serves - 5
- Kcal - 164
- Carbs - 23g
- Fat - 4.2g
- Protein - 11.9g
A big thanks to Gary Riley @macrogaz for sharing these amazing recipes!