- 100g plain flour
- 25g Whey Protein 80
- 60g butter
- 35g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pro-Crunch Spread
- Preheat oven to 160c fan
- Mix sugar and butter until well combined. Butter should be soft.
- Add the egg yolk and the vanilla
- Mix the flour and whey together and sift over and mix together.
- Flatten your dough out to the desired size and cut to the desired size with a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
- Dip in some melted pro crunch spread
- Put in the fridge overnight for best taste. Or just for a couple of hours.