Satisfy your morning chocolate craving with this healthy brownie bowl! Yum!
- 35g SR flour
- 20g whey 80
- 10g cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- 110ml unsweetened soya milk
- 10ml zero calorie maple syrup (I used Walden farms)
- 10ml oil
- drizzle GN Peanut Butter Powder
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add all the wet and mix well again
- Stir in any optional you want (chocolate chips is good)
- Pour into a bowl and microwave for 1 min.
- Check it’s cooked (should be very slightly gooey in the centre)
- Top and eaaaaaaat! I topped mine with powdered PB.
- Calories - 322kcal
- Carbs - 37g
- Fat - 11g
- Protein - 24g
Thanks, Gary Riley @macrogaz for sharing this amazing recipe!