- 5g butter (melted and cooled)
- 5g oil
- 5g packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 13g plain flour
- 13g whey 80
- 3G cocoa powder
- 12g Choc chips of your choice
- Preheat oven to 160c fan and prepare your skillet.
- Add butter, oil, and sugar to a bowl and mix together before adding the egg and mixing well.
- Add flour cocoa and whey and mix until just combined (don’t over mix)
- Add chocolate and put in the oven for 5-8 mins. Don’t leave it in too long or it will go hard.
- Top and smash!
- Kcal: 253
- Carbs: 16.3g
- Fat: 13.1g
- Protein: 17.6g