- 140g SR flour
- 80g Vanilla Whey 80
- 3 eggs
- 180ml almond milk
- 3 tbs oil/melted butter
- 3 tbs Pro-Crunch spread and/or 3tbs Whey More Nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 160c fan and grease a large cake tin
- Add flour, protein powder and mix well
- Add the eggs and the milk and butter and beat until mixed well.
- Bake for 45-50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once baked, leave out to cool.
- Once cooled, throw it in a food processor and make into breadcrumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, you’ll need to break it in half and rub together (think polystyrene when you were a kid)
- Melt the Pro-Crunch spread or the Whey More Nuts in a bowl.
- Put a load of the crumbs into it and mix until you’re able to roll into balls.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and refrigerate overnight.