- 170g oat flour (ground oats)
- 60g whey 80 cafe latte flavour
- 10g cocoa
- 5g micro ground coffee
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas
- 2 egg whites
- 160ml water
For the filling
- 2 servings of powdered PB
- 0 calorie syrup or mocha coffee creamer (I used Walden farms)
- Preheat oven to 170c(fan) and grease a square tin. (I like to put it in the oven while I prep to help with getting the loaf out at the end)
- Sift together all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Either put all the wet ingredients into a blender and blitz or mash the bananas into a fine paste and mix the rest of the wet in.
- Pour the banana mix in a third at a time and mix well until it forms a batter.
- Pour mix into a loaf tin
- Put it in the oven for 35mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave the cake to cool and mix up your PB powder with the syrup
- Once cooled cut out little circles of cake and top with PB and stack em up.
Macros per cake. (Excluding filling)
- Serves - 10
- Kcal - 164
- Carbs - 23g
- Fat - 4.2g
- Protein - 11.9g