Macros (with choc chips)
- Preheat oven to 160c fan and prepare a baking tray with some baking paper.
- Add all your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add all the wet including the pro crunch spread and whey more nuts and microwave for 20secs.
- Stir all the wet together until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry until it forms a sticky(ish) dough.
- Stir in choc chips (optional but essential)
- Roll into a ball with your hands and flatten onto the baking tray (about 1/2 inch thick or thinner if you want) and bake for approx 15 mins or until it gets to the desired consistency.
- Top n smash! Eat warm!
- Kcal: 428
- Carbs: 38g
- Fats: 16g
- Protein: 33g