- 200g Porridge Oats
- 60g Vanilla Whey 80
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 85ml olive oil
- 85ml honey
- Handful dark choc callets (optional)
- Vanilla Quark / Yoghurt (optional)
- A handful of strawberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven on 170c
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix them well.
- Put the oil and honey in and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate callets
- Spread evenly onto a baking tray about half cm.
- bake for 15-18mins or until browned (keep checking it though as it catches easy)
- Take out and break into clusters. It should be soft in the middle.
- Bake for another 5-10 mins or until crispy.
- Make it full meal and garnish it with your desired toppings