- 50g Krisp Rice cereal
- 70g zero calorie syrup (I used Walden Farms pancake syrup but honey is fine)
- 70g Peanut Butter
- 1 scoop Whey 80 Chocolate Salted Caramel.
- Pour your syrup into a bowl and add the peanut butter
- Mix a little then microwave for 30-45 seconds and stir until combined
- Add the scoop of whey 80 and mix until fully combined.
- Add to the cereal and mix thoroughly until combined
- Put into your moulds of choice and refrigerate for 30 mins or until firm.
- Calories - 47kcal
- Carbs - 3.6g
- Fats - 1.9g
- Protein - 4.2g