- Preheat oven to 180c
- Cook off a filling of choice. I used low fat meat balls and some home made tomato sauce. The filling must be cooked first as the base will burn.
- Mix all the dry ingredients before adding the yogurt.
- Mix it well. It’s hard work.
- If mixture is very sticky add flour until it mixes to resemble a dough.
- Roll into a circle.
- Put your cooked filling in the centre.
- Seal the edges with a wet finger. Tiny amount of water’s required.
- Put on a baking tray and bake for 12-15 mins or until browned.