- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix all the dry ingredients before adding the yogurt.
- Mix it well. It’s hard work but think of the gains.
- If mixture is very sticky add flour until it mixes to resemble a dough.
- Cut into 4 circles using a pastry cutter.
- Fill with desired fillings naughty or nice and fold.
- Seal the edges with a wet finger. Tiny amount of water’s required.
- Put on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 mins or until browned.
GN Sweet Calzone
Ingredients 170g plain flour (plus more for rolling) 60g unflavoured whey 80 110g 0% geek yogurt 5g baking powder Fillings of choice (Pro-Crunch Spread) Method