Make Banana Loaves your own by picking from 17 flavours of our Whey Protein 80! Ingredients
- 85g plain flour
- 50g Black Forest Gateau whey 80
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 bananas
- 1 egg whites
- 75 ml water
Special thanks to our #gngang member @macrogaz for the recipe!
- Preheat oven to 170c(fan) and grease a loaf tin. (I like to put it in the oven while I prep to help with getting the loaf out at the end)
- Sift together all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Either put all the wet ingredients into a blender and blitz or mash the bananas into a fine paste and mix the rest of the wet in.
- Pour the banana mix in a third at a time and mix well until it forms a batter.
- Pour mix into mini loaf tins
- Put it in the oven for 25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.