- 1 scoop Whey 80
- 250g 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 x Lidl protein yogurt (if you don’t have just use an extra 140g Greek)
- Peach (chopped)
- 8 x biscoff cookies
- 1 tbs butter
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan
- Smash up the biscoff cookies and combine with butter in a saucepan on medium heat until melted and combined.
- Put into your dish and press down so it’s tightly packed and bake for 10-12 mins.
- In a separate bowl combine the yogurts and the protein powder and mix thoroughly until combined. Then add the peaches.
- Take base out of the oven and let it cool before topping with your yogurt mix.
- Top with whatever you like and serve chilled.