As you may have been aware, we have been actively seeking for one lucky academy member to become a fully sponsored GoNutrition Ambassador. Since the launch of the competition on the 13th of May, we have been inundated with applications from people who believe that they have what it takes to be the face of GoNutrition. This is soon going to be coming to a close as we have shortlisted the five strongest applications from the GoNutrition Academy and we are leaving it down to you to pick who you believe deserves the Ambassador position most. Each applicant has written themselves a bio in which they explain why they believe that they are a cut above the rest. Have a read, deliberate with friends and vote for who you believe deserves to be the lucky winner. You can find out more about each of our competitors by clicking on their name, before submitting your voote at the bottom of this page...
- Linford Dash - 23 year old Logistics Manager in Walsall who also runs a circuit class once a a week
- Julia Hubbard - former Team GB Bobsleigh Athlete, Masters 200m World Champion and current Natural World & Natural Olympia Figure Champion
- Miriam Kimber - 2nd year of competing in bikini fitness competitions and recently qualified for the UKUP British finals
- Savannah Westerby - "I'm a biomedical science student from next month and future bikini competitor!"
- Sam Garlick - 22 year old personal trainer from Manchester aiming to become a physique competitor
Competition Over - Voting Now ClosedWe are happy to announce that the new GoNutrition® Ambassador is Julia Hubbard! It was an extremely close contest towards the end which resulted in Sam Garlick placing 2nd. We want to say congratulations to Sam for building up so much support over the past week. A huge thank you to everybody that took part and to everybody that voted.