The GoNutrition customer service team
Here on the GoNutrition customer service team we like to do things a bit differently, and we want to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
Our aim is to make your life easier, to ensure you get the best out of our products and website, and achieve the results you are working and training hard for.
The GoNutrition customer service team have been recruited for their passion, drive and desire to achieve these standards – like our products, quality and your confidence in us is key.
Who is behind GoNutrition customer service?
I’m Janine, Head of Customer Services. I’ve been working in customer services for 17 years, in lots of different industries (mobile telecoms, banking, fashion and now nutrition) and absolutely love the buzz and the sense of achievement from speaking with people every day.
No two queries are the same, and no two customers are the same. I expect the best out of myself and my team, and will always be available if needed.
Working with me is Caroline, who is originally from Munich. Caroline has worked in some fantastic customer service environments – BMW and Formula 1 to name just two!
We both have a genuine interest in nutrition, keeping healthy and fitness which will help us to understand your queries much better. Caroline mother tongue is German as well as being fluent in Italian, French and obviously English.
Supporting us on the GoNutrition customer service team will be our expert in-house Nutritionist, as well as our in-house sports nutrition team members.
What can GoNutrition customer service help you with?
We’re here to make your life easier, and can help with a wide range of queries - including:
- Any ordering or delivery issues
- Product advice
- The ordering and delivery process
- Motivation and support
- Your goals
- Our referral scheme (more details on this soon)
What is different about GoNutrition customer service?
- Experienced customer service team – over 40 years' experience between us
- Expert sports nutrition team members that you can speak to if you have more in-depth queries
- In-house nutritionist to discuss your diet and general food health that you can speak with if needed
One of our key differences is that we want
to speak with our customers!
Rather than waiting for you to get in touch with us, we will be making calls and getting in touch with a large number of our customers periodically to ensure that everything is going well, that you’re liking our products and to discuss whether perhaps you need to revisit things as you start to achieve your goals (whether it be fat loss, endurance, building lean muscle or strength and muscle).
What are Go Nutrition’s contact details?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need help, support or advice. We will do everything in our power to ensure your queries are answered quickly and with as much information as you need. You can contact us in whatever way you like:
- Via the contact us page of the site
- Chat to us by clicking the link on the site for instant chat
- Email us at email@example.com
- Telephone us (yes, you heard me right – good old conversation!) on a local number of 0161 385 5555 (no more expensive calls to an 0845 number!)
- Like us on Facebook (/gonutritionuk) and send us a PM
- Follow us on Twitter (@gonutritionuk) and send us a Tweet
When we launch we’re open Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, but we will get back to you really quickly during these times.
Thanks for reading, welcome to GoNutrition and I look forward to hearing from you as you use our exciting, high quality innovative products!
Head of Customer Services