What could be better than a combo of chocolate and peanut butter in brownie form? This recipe is an absolute winner – big thanks to Zoe (@healthy.strawberry) for letting us use it! This recipe is so easy to produce and gives you some deliciously gooey fudge brownies. You can enjoy on their own or with ice cream or greek yoghurt.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 scoop Triple Chocolate Whey Protein 80
- 2 tbs Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Deluxe
- 1 tbs Powdered Peanut Butter
- 25ml Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Handful of Dark Choc Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.2. In a bowl, mash up the bananas and then add in your choc fudge peanut butter and give it a mix. 3. Add in the protein powder, powdered peanut butter and cacao powder, mixing in until combined. 4. Stir in the almond milk and then add baking powder and a pinch of salt, stirring once again. 5. Now combined, you can chuck in you choc chips, give a little stir, and then pop into a lined baking dish. 6. Sprinkle a few more choc chips on to (this gives it an even more gooier taste) and pop into the oven for about 20 minutes. 7. After 20 minutes, check the centre if it is piping hot but let the mixture still be a tad gooey (we like gooey brownies) or it will be overbaked and dry. 8. Allow to cool and then demolish!
Use code 'SOCIAL30' for 30% off the products used in the recipe:
|Whey Protein 80||Peanut Butter Deluxe||Peanut Flour|