Recipe by Home Baking Cheshire With only 3 ingredients needed and no baking required, these could possibly be the easiest Peanut Butter Cups recipe you've ever seen.
- 1 Tsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 Handfuls of Chocolate Callets
- 1 Tbsp of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Melt the chocolate callets in a sauce pan and evenly spread them into 12 cupcake cases.
- Put the cases in the freezer for 15 minutes and leave to chill.
- Seperately mix together peanut butter and coconut sugar.
- Once mixed, spread the peanut butter ontop of the frozen chocolate inside the cupcake cases.
- Leave to freeze again for 15 minutes and add the remaining melted chocolate.
- Put them in the fridge for 30 minutes and then serve up with a cup of tea!