High Protein Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Loaf
Recipe by Lewys Morgan-Smith
"A slightly moist bread that can pass as a cake."
This loaf packs a whopping 14g of protein per slice, but with a fraction of the sugar and saturated fat of a standard cake.
- Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin
- Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat
- Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas, mix well
- Wisk the eggs in for 1-2 minutes
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and milk. Once combined add the chocolate callets
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin, sprinkle with a tablespoon of demerara sugar to give an added crunched topping
- Bake at 140 c fan oven (gas mark 3) for 50-60 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean
- Pour on peanut butter and enjoy!