This super high protein bread is the perfect healthy substitution and full of fibre! Each slice provides over 8g of protein and 6g of fibre.
- 3 scoops of unflavoured whey
- 250g of wholemeal flour
- 250g of sunflower seeds
- 1 sachet of dried yeast
- 2 tbsp. of margarine
- 40g of sesame seeds
- 40g of poppy seeds
- 250g of white flour
- 300ml of water
- Mix the flour, protein, salt, seeds and yeast together.
- Rub the mixture in the butter, mixing until you have a nice firm dough (kneading for 4-6 minutes).
- Leave to prove in a warm place for one hour.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes on 180.