Raspberry Jammie Biscuit Protein Blondies (makes 8)
- Calories- 68
- Fat- 1.9g
- Carbs- 5.3g
- Protein - 7.1g
- 20g LowSugar Raspberry Jam
- 80g Raspberries
- 65g 0% Greek Yoghurt
- ½ scoop (12.5g) Jammie Biscuit Whey Protein 80
- 30g Coconut Flour
- 50g Oat Flour
- 1.5 (45g) Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein 80
- Vanilla Essence
- ½ tsp. baking powder
10g coconut oil, melted
15g cup zero maple syrup
75ml unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180 Degrees.
2. In a small bowl, stir together quinoa/oat flour, coconut flour, protein powder, stevia, and baking powder.
3.Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well until batter is smooth (you can blend or food process the mix at this point to ensure it is completely smooth). Pour batter into the silicone dish and smooth with the back of a spoon (batter will be thick).
5. In another bowl, combine yogurt, jammie dodger protein powder until fully mixed in and there are no lumps. Put the jam in a microwaveable bowl and heat for 20 second bursts until melted and bubbling. On top of your layer of blondie mixture, place a spoonful of jam and then spoonful of the yogurt mixture. You can use a fork and swirl it into patterns.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until the blondies are cooked through but not completely dry and firm. Don’t over cook or the whey goes chalky and dry. Allow to cool before cutting it up!
Makes 8 Servings.