Lime and Raspberry Protein Loaf Recipe IngredientsWhat's in this recipe?
- GN Whey Protein 80 (Vanilla) (2 scoops)
- Liquid egg whites (1/4 cup)
- Pure Fine Oats (2 cups)
- Baby apple puree (100g)
- Baking powder (1tsp)
- Cup Lime Juice (1/4 cup)
- Frozen raspberries (1/2 cup)
- Greek yogurt (1 cup)
- Truvia (2tbsp)
- Zest of half a lime
In the Lime and Raspberry Protein Loaf recipe there is:
Nutritional Content (per 1 slice in 10)
- Kcal 151
- Protein 8.9g
- Carbs 17.2g
- Fat 1.4g
Now you're armed with the ingredients and nutritional information for your Lime and Raspberry Protein Loaf recipe, how do we make it?
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl apart from the frozen raspberries.
- Add in the wet and mix to form a thick batter.
- Gently fold in the frozen raspberries so that they are evenly distributed through the batter and pour into a silicone loaf mould.
- Bake for 35 minutes until fully baked throughout the loaf.
- Leave to cool.
- Slice and enjoy!