- Maple Syrup
- 1 Medium Egg
- 8 Large Biscuits
- 100g Fat Free Quark
- Few Rashes of Bacon
- 30g Liquid Egg Whites
- 10g Light Brown Sugar
- 300g Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
- 60g Light Philadelphia Cheese
- 40g Whey 80 Maple Syrup and Pancake
- Smash up the biscuits and mix with maple syrup so that the mixture holds together (make sure it's not too gooey).
- Press into the bottom of a tin and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the light philadelphia cheese, fat free quark, fat free yogurt, 1 medium egg, liquid egg whites, brown sugar and whey.
- Use a whisk to mix the filling to get out any lumps.
- Pour the filling on top of the base and put it into the oven (cover with tin holed tin foil to stop the top catching in the oven - unless you like that baked cheesecake texture) at 160C for around 20-25 minutes.
- Separately in a pan, cut up some bacon and dry fry it until it's cooked.
- Once cooked, add 10g of maple syrup on top to coat and move the maple bacon under the grill until crispy.
- Throw some bacon on top of the cheesecake and a little more maple syrup, cut into 8 slices and your dessert is complete!