55g low fat cream cheese
7g powdered peanut butter
7g protein powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
White and dark chocolate shavings.
- Preheat oven to 160c fan.
- Put biscoff a in a food processor with blade attachment or a mini chopper and pulse until turns into crumbs.
- Add in butter and pulse until combined
- Press into 2 mini tartlet trays or spread out into lined muffin tins.
- Add water, vanilla, PB powder and protein powder into a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl. Mix the cream cheese until it softens and add the salt.
- Then add the egg and PB mixture and mix well.
- Stir in shaved chocolate.
- Pour onto biscoff base And bake 15-18 mins or until firm and slightly bouncy to touch.
- Leave to cool for 15 mins then top and enjoy.