- 1 tsp. Cornflour
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Fruit (for topping)
- 1 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 120ml GoNutrition Liquid Egg Whites
- Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan/gas.
- Whisk the eggs whites with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks, then whisk in the sugar, 1 tsp at a time until the meringue looks glossy.
- Whisk in the vinegar, cornflour and vanilla.
- Spread the meringue inside the circle, creating a crater by making the sides a little higher than the middle.
- Bake for 1 hour then turn off the heat and let the pavlova cool completely inside the oven.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with fresh fruit and enjoy!