Mixed Summer Berry Protein Pavlova
[caption id="attachment_6033" align="aligncenter" width="749"]
Recipe by Lewys Morgan-Smith[/caption]
Want to serve up something that's got the wow factor? Here's the ultimate recipe that gets your taste buds tingling and your stomach rumbling. Here we give you the Mixed Summer Berry Pavlova!
- 1 tsp. Cornflour
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Fruit (for topping)
- 1 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 120ml GoNutrition Liquid Egg Whites
- Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan/gas.
- Whisk the eggs whites with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks, then whisk in the sugar, 1 tsp at a time until the meringue looks glossy.
- Whisk in the vinegar, cornflour and vanilla.
- Spread the meringue inside the circle, creating a crater by making the sides a little higher than the middle.
- Bake for 1 hour then turn off the heat and let the pavlova cool completely inside the oven.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with fresh fruit and enjoy!