No-Bake Double Chocolate Protein Fudge
This protein fudge recipe is deliciously chocolatey and so easy to make with absolutely no baking required! A big thanks to Emily Turner
for creating this recipe for us all to enjoy.
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 6 Dates
- 125g Triple Chocolate Whey Protein 80
- 3 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Triple Chocolate ZeroCal Syrup
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor.
- Place mixture into fridge and leave to set for 6 hours.
- Cut into evenly sized pieces and enjoy.
Macros (16 pieces)
Calories - 50 Protein - 6.5g Fat - 1.5g Carbs - 3.5g