- 110g Rice Flour
- 25g Cacao Nibs
- 40g Cacao Powder
- 105ml Maple Syrup
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 45g Melted Coconut Oil
- 1tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 125g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 50ml Coconut or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 25g Cacao Powder
- 30ml Maple Syrup
- 65g Melted Coconut Oil
- 30ml Cacao Nibs (decoration)
- 30ml Coconut or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Line the bottom of a 7x7 inch square cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the ground almonds in a bowl with the rice flour, cacao powder and cacao nibs.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract to your blender or food processer and pulse 4 times.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Mix everything together until you have a sticky cookie dough.
- Press the dough evenly into the lined cake tin.
- Place the cake tin in the fridge for 2 hours to set the dough.
- To decorate the cookie dough, mix together the ingredients for the topping until you have a smooth chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate topping over the set cookie dough (sprinkle over the extra cacao nibs if using) then place back in the fridge for another 20 minutes.
- Run a knife around the edge of the cake tin before removing the cookie dough and cutting it into squares.
- Best eaten straight from the fridge.
Use code 'SOCIAL30' for 30% off the products used in the recipe:
|Coconut Oil||Peanut Butter||Cacao Nibs|