- 1 Medium Egg
- Strawberry Jam
- 50ml Almond Milk
- 70g Self Raising Flour
- Handful of Strawberries
- 30g Protein Pancake Mix
- 30g Salted Caramel Whey
- 5g Cocoa Powder (optional)
- Handful of Crushed Almonds
- Powdered Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- Mix together; 1 egg, almond milk, flour, pancake mix, whey, cocoa powder and add water until you have your desired consistency.
- Once all mixture is mixed without any lumps, pour in small amounts to your frying pan, making sure to flip each pancake for an evenly cooked texture.
- Once all pancakes have been made and sat aside, mix together your powdered peanut butter and chocolate to create a gooey spread.
- It's now time to stack up your pancake. In between each pancake, add a layer of your chocolate peanut mix with jam, added crushed almonds and sliced strawberries. Do this throughout the stack until you reach the top to add your last strawberry pieces.