Protein mug cake recipe and ingredientsBefore you can taste the scrumptious protein mug cake recipe, you'll need some ingredients. Using a mix of GoNutrition products and those from your local supermarket, you're going to require the following:
- Go Whey Protein 80 (Triple Chocolate) (30g)
- Peanut Butter (15g)
- Baking powder (or GoNutrition Sodium Bicarbonate) (2.5g)
- Almond milk (30ml)
- An egg
- Kcal 245
- Protein 30g
- Carbs 5g
- Fat 12g
- Saturated fat 3.4g
- Firstly, select a round mug of your choice. In here we'll place all of the ingredients.
- Add all of the ingredients mentioned above.
- Mix the contents of the mug until the contents become smooth to stir.
- Microwave the mug for one to two minutes on full power.
- Take the mug from the microwave and then turn it out onto a plate and decorate with peanut butter/Greek Yoghurt/milk etc.
- Enjoy your fabulous creation!
SummaryThe protein mug cake recipe is a quick, fun and unique way of getting 30g of protein into your diet.