Protein mug cake recipe with peanut butter
In our latest recipe blog, LeanBeanNutrition shares with us how to whip up their peanut butter protein mug cake recipe...
Protein mug cake recipe featuring peanut butter. It may sound like an odd mix of ingredients but the feedback from the sports nutrition community and just those who enjoy a tasty snack has already has been extremely positive. So what's in it?
Protein mug cake recipe and ingredients
Before you can taste the scrumptious protein mug cake recipe, you'll need some ingredients. Using a mix of GoNutrition products and those from your local supermarket, you're going to require the following:
This recipe will serve one individual. It's also important to know not only how much of what to buy and what to use as ingredients, but also know of the nutritional content so you can track what enters your body as part of your athletic goals.
In the protein mug cake there is:
- Kcal 245
- Protein 30g
- Carbs 5g
- Fat 12g
- Saturated fat 3.4g
Now you're armed with the ingredients and nutritional information for your protein mug cake recipe, how do we make it?
- Firstly, select a round mug of your choice. In here we'll place all of the ingredients.
- Add all of the ingredients mentioned above.
- Mix the contents of the mug until the contents become smooth to stir.
- Microwave the mug for one to two minutes on full power.
- Take the mug from the microwave and then turn it out onto a plate and decorate with peanut butter/Greek Yoghurt/milk etc.
- Enjoy your fabulous creation!
The protein mug cake recipe is a quick, fun and unique way of getting 30g of protein into your diet.