Peanut Chocolate & Coconut Cheesecake recipe
[caption id="attachment_3571" align="aligncenter" width="420"]
Peanut Chocolate & Coconut Cheesecake recipe[/caption]
Peanut Chocolate & Coconut Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 35g unsalted peanuts
- 1tsp desiccated coconut
- 1tsp cocoa powder
- 1tbsp coconut flour
- 1tsp Natvia
- 2tsp Choc Shot
- 25g chocolate coconut whey more nuts
- 2-3 tsp almond milk
Peanut Chocolate & Coconut Cheesecake Method:
1) Preheat the oven to 170C. Roast the peanuts until golden. Process in a food processor until ground.
2) Combine the ground peanuts and the remaining base ingredients and mix well until combined. It should have a gravel like consistency.
3) In another bowl, combine the cheesecake ingredients and blend together until smooth.
4) Line the bottom of and lightly oil an 11cm mini springform tin. Press the base mixture into the bottom and press up the sides as much as you can. Pour in the cheesecake mixture until it reaches just below the crust line. You will have excess mixture - simply bake this in a ramekin as a crustless cheesecake. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool fully, run a knife around the edges to make sure it hasn’t stuck. Carefully release from the tin, slice and enjoy!
Peanut Chocolate & Coconut Cheesecake Macros:
Macros (1/6th whole recipe):
YOUR VIEW: Made this Peanut Chocolate & Coconut Cheesecake recipe or want to see something specific from Hebe next time?
COMMENT below what you've cooked or would like to see and we'll pass it on!