- 170g oat flour (ground oats)
- 60g Choc Salted caramel whey 80
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 2 bananas
- 2 egg whites
- 150ml water
- 2 Pro crunch bars
Macros per slice
- Preheat oven to 170c(fan) and grease a loaf tin. (I like to put it in the oven while I prep to help with getting the loaf out at the end)
- Sift together all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Either put all the wet ingredients into a blender and blitz or mash the bananas into a fine paste and mix the rest of the wet in.
- Pour the banana mix in a third at a time and mix well until it forms a batter.
- Chop up 1 and a half pro crunch bars and stir in with a wooden spoon. (Chop the remaining half lengthways and save until later)
- Pour mix into tin and top with a couple of slices of banana and the rest of the bars.
- Put it in the oven for 40mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
(Serves - 10)
Kcal - 164
Carbs - 23g
Fat - 4.2g
Protein - 11.9g