What makes this Protein Banana Cake so macro friendly, is that it substitutes most of the sugar from the sweetness of the protein powder and the bananas, so, result!
The end product is not only a super tasty but one, but one that has good macros which means its easy to include as part of a healthy diet.
- 2 Medium Bananas (mashed)
- 2 Scoops Unflavoured Whey
- 170g Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Egg Whites
- 150ml Water
- Pinch of Salt
Nutritional Values (per slice)
- Calories: 187kcal
- Protein: 9g
- Carbs: 25g
- Fats: 9g
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and grease a bread tin.
- Sieve the whey protein, flour, baking powder, sugar, pinch of salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites, water and mashed banana then pour them into a larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into the greased bread tin.
- Finally, bake for 40-45 minutes and leave to cool before tucking in for a slice!