Protein Butterscotch Crepes
[caption id="attachment_5756" align="alignnone" width="750"]
Cake And Fitness Food[/caption]
A treat for 2 in 10 minutes! What excuse do you have not to make these?
Hint - Why not mix it up and try our Peanut Flour instead of regular flour?
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs and flour
- Heat a frying pan with some coconut oil and pour the mixture into the pan. Tilt the pan so that the mixture circulates evenly
- If you're feeling daring, flip the mixture over so that both sides are evenly cooked
- Slide the mixture onto a plate once cooked and leave to stand for a few minutes
- In a separate bowl, mix the moose, milk and greek yoghurt until evenly combined
- Lay out the mixture onto the crepe and fold or roll (almost like a pancake)
- Last but not least are the finishing touches! Dollop some peanut butter and fruit on top, drizzling the crepes with syrup!