Protein Easter Egg Ingredients:
- 1 small Easter Egg (I used half a small Cadburys Easter Egg)
- 15g Whey More Nuts
- 75ml Water
- ZeroCals Syrup
- 25g scoop Protein Mousse
Protein Easter Egg Method:
- Crack open the Easter egg. In a separate bowl, combine the protein mousse with the water gradually, stirring until it is thick, fluffy and the powder is mixed in.
- Scoop the mousse into the egg and then smooth over the top.
- In a microwavable dish, microwave the nut butter zero syrup and a bit of water until it is runny like a sauce. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the egg in the fridge in a covered dish for at least an hour. Then when it is set and chilled, take out and dribble your nut butter over the top along with any other easter treats you may fancy. I used crushed Cadburys Mini eggs.''
Protein Easter Egg Macros:
- 384 kcal
- 28.5g protein
- 30.1g carbs
- 18.5g fat